I thought of getting the Axis-y mini glow set to try it out and review. I have been seeing this on my Instagram for quite a while now. They have been making noise in the skincare community and I’ve heard nothing but good reviews.
The mini glow set contains:
- Quini – Quinoa One-Step Balanced Gel Cleanser mini
- Puri – Daily Purifying Treatment Toner mini
- Arti – Artichoke Intensive Skin Barrier Ampoule mini
- Glowi – Dark Spot Correcting Glow Serum mini
- Mini glow stickers
- Mini glow card
I tried the set, cold-turkey. I stopped what I am currently using and changed it to Axis-Y. The mini glow set is Axis-Y’s new 6+1+1 collection. As per their website, the 611 skincare routine set is a clean, simple, and caring routine for oily, acne-prone skin.
Brief description of the products:
- Quinoa One-Step Balanced Gel Cleanser – pH 5.5 removes makeup and excess sebum in one wash without stripping the skin.
- Daily Purifying Treatment Toner – has 0.5% salicylic acid that exfoliates pores to keep pimples at bay.
- Artichoke Intensive Skin Barrier Ampoule – helps in healing damaged skin barriers and gives healthy complexion.
- Dark Spot Correcting Glow Serum – niacinamide based serum that corrects dark spots and hyperpigmentation. It also gives the skin plumpness and moisture.
*For full ingredients of each products, you may check Axis-Y’s website.
My experience/review on Axis-Y Mini Glow Set:
The products seem promising with its ingredients and the technology that was used for the products. Honestly, what caught my eye was the dark spot correcting serum as I want to target my hyperpigmentations and dark spots that I usually get from my hormonal breakouts.
Surprisingly, all the products worked well on my skin. No irritations or any sensitivity felt. I have been using this for 2 weeks now and I’m consistently seeing good results.
The cleanser is not stripping to the skin and I can feel that it really cleans my face although I haven’t used it for removing makeup because I use this as my second cleanser. I love that it lathers up. I usually prefer foaming cleansers but this one gives that enough amount of lather so I’m really happy with it.
The toner is easily absorbed by the skin but I find it quite drying when I use it everyday so I alternate this with an hydrating toner. I have small bumps at my jawline and this helped in reducing it.
I love the consistency of the ampoule. It’s so rich yet so fast absorbing. My skin just drinks this!
The serum felt like a moisturizer to me. It’s thicker than the usual serums that I’m used to. This has an instant brightening effect and I love it!!!
All in all, I have nothing but good things to say about this set. If I would to pick one, it will be the correcting serum. I can see immediate effect with that one. I like that it makes my skin glow. Dull skin who? We don’t know her! I have also observed that my skin does not feel oily upon waking up. It actually looks so healthy and supple and I’m here for that!
Here’s a before and after picture for reference. My dark spots has brightened. I will continue using the serum and might actually buy the full size of everything in this set! I would highly recommend this 6+1+1 line from Axis-Y. Leaving you with two words for my verdict: GENTLE and EFFECTIVE.
I hope my Axis-Y review helped you in deciding if you should go for this brand. They’re that good! You may also check out my previous skincare review here.