Your girl is back with another drugstore makeup haul. Ever since the lost of my makeup kit, a few weeks back, I just couldn’t contain the urge of replacing it with more makeups. Knowing my impulsive self, I think I just overdid it. Lol.
For this batch of makeup haul, I bought mostly drugstore ones for I cannot, for the life of me (and my wallet) afford a high-end haul. Haha! These are just some of the makeups that I have been eyeing for a very long time now.
- Essence Lash Princess – This has always been raved about by a lot of beauty gurus and I couldn’t pass it anymore. For its price point, I think it’s worth a try.
- Wet n’ Wild Cushion – I bought this because my stash of cushions have been running low. I use this when i’m too lazy to dab on foundation and still wanted to look presentable.
- Maybelline Master Prime – I’m not so keen on buying primers. I’d take what’s available that’s not too hefty on the wallet. For this one, I bought it out of a beauty vlogger’s review. She said it’s one of the best primers to pair for the Maybelline’s Superstay Foundation which I also just bought. If you want to read my review on it, click here.
- Essence Satin Blush – I’m on the lookout for good blushes to add to my stash. Decided to buy this because it’s one of the cult faves.
- L’Oreal Color Rich Matte Lipstick – this has been on my to buy list for a long time now. I just have to wait for a sale to come around since this lipstick is a bit pricey for me than the other drugstore bullet lipsticks out there.
- Ever Bilena Lipstick -if you are on a budget and is looking for some good lipstick, try this one!
- Ever Bilena Lip Liner – the only lipliner I use is from this brand and I love it very much! I sometimes use it alone so when I lost mine, I really see to it that I buy myself another one.
- Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Travel Set – Ellana released a travel set of their bestseller products so I snag it up right away. I got two shades of their mineral foundation, primer and concealer.
- Nichido Loose Powder – this is my tested setting/loose powder of all time.
- NYX Concealer Corrector – been wanting to try peach correctors because your girl has panda eyes.
I am so excited for this! The last part of this haul are the drugstore concealers that a lot of people are raving about! I’m planning on doing a post about the battle of drugstore concealers so watch out for that! 🙂
That’s it for my haul. Let me know if you find something that you are wanting to try from this haul. Let’s talk about beauty!