I have been using the Hayejin toner since last year and I have my solid thoughts for a review.
First 6 ingredients:
- NELUMBO NUCIFERA GERM EXTRACT: moisturizing ingredient; lotus extract
- DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL: a clear, colorless liquid that works as a solvent and viscosity decreasing ingredient. It also has great skin-moisturizing abilities
- BETAINE: helps skin adapt to moisture losses and gains, essentially working to balance skin’s hydration.
- METHYL GLUCETH-20: A corn sugar derived, water-soluble that nicely moisturizes the skin. It has a light and smooth skin feel, it is non-tacky, and it can improve the after-feel of the formula. It is also mild and gentle, popular in sensitive skin formulas
- PANTHENOL: humectant; attracts and holds moisture
Other Notable Ingredients:
- RAPESEED SPROUT EXTRACT – humectant
- WHEAT SPROUT EXTRACT
- BROCCOLI SPROUT EXTRACT – emollient
- LAVENDER EXTRACT
- ROSEMARY EXTRACT
- THYME EXTRACT
My review for Hayejin Radiance Toner:
My favorite hydrating toner would have to be the Hayejin Blessing of Sprout Radiance Toner. This is an empty bottle already so that says something! I love how nourishing this is. Usually with hydrating toners I get small bumps if it doesn’t go well with my skin but with this one, I don’t experience that.
The packaging is so luxe! It is a glass bottle hence it’s heavy and not suitable for travel. I wish they have smaller size for this one. As for the scent, it has a herbal-like scent but I don’t mind because I find it relaxing.
The toner has a viscous consistency, a bit thick than your usual toners which I love especially on days when my skin screams “hydration please!!”. If you want to see texture shot/video, peep my Instagram!
It also contains small capsules that delivers radiance and true to its name and its claims, it really gives you that glowing from inside effect. I just really love this toner so much. I have yet to find a hydrating toner that can replace this on my routine. It’s on the pricier side as this retails for Php1490 and my broke ass have to save up for it for months.
10/10 would recommend.