I have a long list of personal growth or self-help books that are on my reading list and I want to share some of them with you in this blog post.
In the past year, I have come to love reading self-help books as they give me so much value and I learn a lot in them. I have yet to come across a personal growth book that did not spare me any knowledge. They might be more expensive than your usual fiction books but I guarantee you that the wisdom they will give is worth every penny.
These books have garnered positive reviews in the internet and many people are loving them and recommending them so here you go.
Self-help Books in My 2020 Reading List
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein
- The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo
- Stillness is The Key by Ryan Holiday
- Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy The Odds by David Goggins
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- To Hell With The Hustle by Jefferson Bethke
- How To Be Yourself by Ellen Hendriksen
I originally intended to give myself a goal of reading one book per month hence the 12 books in the list. Although, I am hopeful that I can still add more books from my list so if you ever have any recommendations for a good self-help books, please bring them my way by commenting the title down below.
I have also reviewed one self-help book which is not in this list but it is also worth checking out. The Defining Decade by Meg Jay.
Hope you enjoyed this post! 🙂