Makeup haul in summer? You asked? I might have gone a little loose on buying makeups this season but a girl can never have too much makeup. Does she? Retail therapy for makeup is what happens when your girl is stressed. Haha!
Summer is also sale season and you know I couldn’t let that pass without buying makeups. I still have a lot of makeups that haven’t arrived yet as they are for pre-order. This is only half of the makeups that I bought because I was too lazy to take pictures of the other half. Hahaha!
Most of the makeups that I bought are mini/deluxe sizes because I can never finish the full-sized ones. You pay half of the price and you get to try it first and see if the products suit your skin. Isn’t it a wise move? Minis are the way to go!
Here are the list of my summer makeup haul:
- Careline Play to Slay Palette
- EB Advance Face Trio
- It Cosmetics CC Cream Oil-free Matte
- Bare Minerals Gen Nude Lip Gloss
- Careline Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Milk Makeup Highlighter in Lit
- The Saem Cover Perfection Pot Concealer
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear
- Tarte Color Splash Hydrating Lipstick in Beach Babe
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Do Me Baby
I’m most excited to try the Play To Slay palette and the It Cosmetics CC cream.
The Careline Liquid Matte Lipstick is a repurchase as this is one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have gotten a lot of compliments when i’m wearing it so I decided to buy it again. Your girl needs her dose of compliments. Haha!
Have you spotted something that you have tried? How did it go? Let me know in the comments!
I also wrote a skincare haul that you might want to peep 👀.