I wanted to start a series in my blog about what’s in my makeup kit. I use to switch things up in there every once in a while depending on where I am going or sometimes even depends on my mood.
For the first episode of this mini series, i’ll show you what’s inside my makeup kit when i’m going home for the weekend.
Inside the makeup kit:
- Missha BB Cream (shade #23)
- Fit Me Pressed Powder (shade 220)
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer (light beige)
- Catrice Sun Glow Bronzer
- NYX Dark Circle Corrector
- Wet N’ Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette (dulce de leche)
- Chihuahua Blush (shade salmon)
- Elf Baked Highlighter (moonlight pearls)
- Elf Eyebrow Pencil (taupe)
- Ever Bilena Lipliner (toast of new york)
- Essence Satin Blush (satin coral)
- L’oreal Lipstick (maple mocha)
- Ever Bilena Lipstick (mirrored mocha)
- Magnum Bigshot Mascara
I keep a pretty good amount of stuff when i’m about to head home for the weekend just to make sure I have everything covered in case an unexpected event comes up where I need to look presentable.
I usually bring home products that I want to finish like the Megaglo Contouring Palette, Missha BB Cream, and the Catrice Sun Glow Bronzer.
How about you? What’s inside your makeup kit? Let me know in the comments! 🙂